SOLAND is located within Sanlúcar la Mayor, next to the area of Abengoa Solucar platform and near the Park of Environmental Activities of Andalusia (PAMA); thus, becoming the apex of the Technological Corridor of Guadiamar.
- Surface area of 30 hectares, expandable to 200 hectares.
- 20 kilometres from Seville, capital of Andalusia.
- An area with more than 3000 hours of sun per year (the highest average in Europe).
How to get there
The park is serviced by excellent transport links by land, sea and air, thanks to an extensive infrastructure network and transport system.
- 10 minutes from Seville by road, and two minutes from the national highway network (A-49).
- 12 minutes from the High Speed train station (Santa Justa train station).
- 20 minutes from Seville Airport, 1 hour from Faro Airport and 2 hours from Malaga Airport.
- 10 minutes from the Port of Seville, 50 minutes from Port of Huelva and 2 hours from Port of Algeciras.